Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Batman overload

My kitchen is over run with little piles of batman inspired fabrics. 

I am making the "To the point" by Cluck Cluck Sew. It took me a little while to come to this quilting pattern choice. I kept looking at different patterns, but always came back to this one.

So far so good, it's coming together well. I don't really enjoy sewing up triangles, they stretch and you have to concentrate to get the points nicely on point, but I am enjoying this one at the moment. It's going to be a good couch/tv watching sized quilt.

Ryan and Blair are having joint custody of the quilt, Ryan during the day and after school, Blair in the evenings. Both are pleased and no lawyers were needed... Yet!

I hope to have the top made by the end of next week. We are away for the weekend, yay, but this will slow up quilting and sewing time. 

I am just happy Blair's asked me to make him something.



Tx 

No comments:

Post a Comment