Monday, August 19, 2013

Not a complete fail

You know how it goes, you see something on Pinterest, give it a go and it is an epic fail. So I thought I would try this before the big day. Greta's first birthday, I have an idea in my head about what I want to do but I was worried my cake wouldn't look as lovely and spotty as the pins

I am pleased to say it is nice and spotty so now I feel a whole lot more confident it will turn out how I want. I just need to buy a few icing tools and it should be easy, hopefully.




It's a nice way to add colour without a whole lot of food coloring. Adele's not impressed there wasn't any pink in the cake. But I was sort of thinking girlie decorations of blue and green to match her dress. 


This cake is going out for afternoon tea, catching up with a friend that I haven't seen in a few weeks. 

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment