Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I am going to get there

I am so happy, I got the top finished this evening, like 4 minutes ago!! I had been thinking about heading out earlier to get the backing but wasn't sure if I would get to this point. So tomorrow I have to get the backing, I have the batting, so almost there, so so close. I think I am going to get there.

I have been lucky, Blair has been home today so I have been able to work solidly on it. Tomorrow he will be around for part of it so I think I should  be able to make a good go at it again.

The borders, I think I was over thinking it all and went with the yellow and black. It was already the solid colours I was using so it felt right. I my true form though, I was 100% sure what I was going to do and didn't have enough, so I added the Batman symbol to two of the corners. Love it, maybe I should add them to the other corners.... do I really want to unpick?!?!? See how I feel in the morning.





Yes, passes the size test, will be brilliant!!!

Tx 

No comments:

Post a Comment