Monday, January 10, 2011

The first of.....Many???

January 3rd, 2011

This year I really just what a record of what I do, think and most importantly make. I love to make stuff, things any thing. I try to give most things ago, some I do over and over again, some, I finish and then throw away.

Anyway, instead of posting everything on to my Facbook pages, which I am sure bores people I am going to keep this record, mainly for me, and I guess if anyone else is interested.

I have already made something for this year, and for a change for me! I just have to get the link of the pattern then will post a photo. It is a super cute wee purse which I can see being made numerous times. Especially when my wee girls gets a little older. And even better mine was made with every thing I already had, no trips out to the store YAY!!! So basically free!!

Right until we meet again

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment