Monday, January 10, 2011

My new clutch EXCITING

Jan. 4th, 2011

So I was at work a few nights ago, surfing the many super duper cool crafting blogs, ones that will completely blow mine out of the water, but hey. They are just so inspiring and so I print out patterns, mostly lose, but this one, the gathered clutch I thought was right for me! I had been needing a new wallet, my old one was looking tired. So as soon as I saw this it was like the stars had aligned. I used left over material from my daughters Christmas quilt (which had been given to me in the first place) and the backing of a quilt I made for my mother-in-law....So FREE!! Even took the zip out of a pair of maternity pants, felt very pleased with myself.


I just love the retro print of this, I can't wait to use it!

It was a divided bit and little slots for EFTPOS card and stuff. It was the first time that I had made something that turned out well the first time...make sense?

Anyway now I have it all sorted I bet I could pump these out pretty quickly!

Down the pattern is from www.noddle-head.com/2010/04/gathered-clutch-tutorial.html
I did read the instructions a whole heap of times, but if you just work with it and do it, makes far more sense.

Anyway enough for today, brought a couple of my books with me tonight, going to make a list of things to make YAY!!



T x

No comments:

Post a Comment