Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What the.......


I have no idea what happened to all my photos? So I guess the older posts make for boring reading, grrrrr

Anyway, tomorrow is my Dad's birthday and he and my mum are planning a huge overseas trip, so I made him a small toilet bag, you know for on the plane, since you can only take small tubs of "stuff" and a passport cover. I just made up the passport cover pattern, cut out a rectangle a little bit bigger than a passport, I really should have gone a bit bigger but I think it will work. And for the bag I used www.prudentbaby.com/2010/05/man-gift-toiletry-bag-with-oil-cloth.html but I didn't use oil cloth, I just interfaced both pieces and it seems to work well enough, and if it does get dirty the whole thing can go in the wash anyway!

right photo...I hope it stays!


For the rest of the evening I will be working on Adele's Princess and the Pea by Heather Ross, quilt...Oh and yes I did manage to cut out most of the other quilt, lack of fabric meant I couldn't do the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment