Sunday, November 20, 2011

All laid out


My wee helper and I have been laying a quilt this morning. I have sewn together two rows. So it will be this size, plus two rows. I am pretty happy with the size and of course Adele is excited (or indifferent, but hey I am excited). I feel like I am starting to make some good progress. I am very much hoping to have it done this week so I can get it to the quilter this Friday or at the latest Monday. I know she is rather busy but I am really hoping since it is a Christmas quilt she might bump it up the list a little. I find once you get to this stage is races along a bit
I have been searching the net for some Christmas crafting ideas. Found a couple of things I think might be cool. Just a matter of finding time for it all at the moment. But I LOVE this one
Yes that's right a ruffle tree skirt, how awesome will that be!!!! And it looks pretty easy. Just got to go shopping for fabric.
Anyway must go play with Adele, I find that the hardest, getting the balance between family and making things for my family. I would love to spend all day making things for the kids, but I also love spending time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment