Saturday, November 19, 2011

No night out

As you can see my dress is still sitting where I left it. We didn't end up going out. Poor Ryan was so sick. He started vomiting about 6 in the morning, we cleaned him up and I had to go to work. Blair was at home looking after him and he still was vomiting off and on through out the day. The kids were going to stay with my parents who said "Go out, we don't mind looking after them". I rung to see how he was and Blair said much better, hasn't been sick for ages and has been eating. So I was feeling o.k about it all. When I got home he was fast asleep so we started getting things all sorted. I picked Ryan up to move him to the car and... vomit everywhere. Loads and loads of it. He didn't even wake up. It went all down my clothes, soaked me from chest to toes. So at this point we knew our little boy needed us to be home with him. Even fish and chips for dinner didn't even lift his spirits.
This morning he is back to his normal self. A bit slow and very hungry! But not vomiting so that is the best!Here is one of the blocks I have been working on, there is about 120 of them I think. I have about 20 to go I think. I am pretty sure I will be able to get some done today. After all my self imposed deadline is today. Not sure if I can meet that, but should be able to get a whole heap done.
Right off to do another load of washing, we used every single sheet and quilt with poor Ryan.
Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment