Saturday, June 9, 2012

New Gloves


Ryan is very pleased right now. He is quite liking his new gloves.

A lady asked me, via my FB page, if I could look at making her some merino gloves. So this morning I have been playing around with a few ideas on how to make them. The ones I made for myself are a tad too small. I squeezed my hand into my pair and Ryan instantly was "Oh I like them, can I have some, black!"

So then the next wee while was spent playing around with a Ryan size pair. The first ones, oh dear, the thumb was so small, he couldn't fit it through the space at all. But the second pair, perfect. We put a blue binding so they are his school colours. So he has put then on and not taken them off since.

Now Adele wants a pair. Pink and purple of course. So looks like that will be my afternoon, making a pair for her. I know I have pink but I might have to dig to the bottom of my stash to find purple. I know I have the smallest wee bit some where

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment