Friday, September 27, 2013

A bit of Pinteresting

Still hanging at the beach and the weather is still pretty average. But we honestly have been having a great time. I have been a bit of a tv kill joy but it is amazing at the great things the kids have been doing instead. I love it!! Of course I am not completely mean, perfect for keeping them quiet when Greta is sleeping or at least getting to sleep. If she hears them she won't nod off. 

Anyway to show them sometimes it is all about giving it ago I did some art today to, thanks to Pinterest. 


I did the three D hand, was rather pleased.



Painted the inside of a couple of jars with a tiny bit of paint I found. Planning on going flower hunting tomorrow to fill them. A lot of baches are empty so there are a lot of flower beds we can "borrow" from.

And of course these wee people constantly need feeding so...


Ryan has already made a massive dent in the batch.

All and all a productive morning. We have friends coming over for lunch so I am sure that will mean a trip to the park. Weather permitting.

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment