Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Chipping away

No finishes today, but I have been chipping away at a couple of projects over the last few days. 

I have made a few more blocks and done a bunch of cutting for my basket case. I sewed a row together so I could get a good idea of the size, yes I am going to be very happy with it.

 
And I think I have my most favourite block so far..,


I love the hearts and the cute flowers, yes, I love it.

Plus, I have cut and pinned a dress for Greta. Not that you really can tell it is a dress from this picture. But trust me, it's going to be cute.


We don't do Halloween in New Zealand, but I just couldn't help buy this cute monster fabric. It's just adorable!! 

I may have used the word cute one two many times today. Oh well

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment