Sunday, September 29, 2013

Another pair Quick Change Pants

I love these pants, I just don't think I can say it enough. This pattern by Anna Maria  Horner, is my most used pattern. Greta's on pair number four!!

I had this fabric sitting around for a while and with the move most of my fabric is out in the garage. I went out there to look for fabric for a different project. Instead I got sidetracked by the fabric and decided today was the day to cut it up. Spring is still pretty unsettled so a new pair of pants was born. 



I struggled to get a good photo of her in them, she was rushing around everywhere.


Peek a boo!!


A great butt shot!

I love the bright happy colours. Kind of a cross between happy summer pants or slightly clown pants.

Tx

1 comment:

  1. That fabric is gorgeous, hmm would so love to be young again to be able to get away with wearing it. lol

    ReplyDelete