Saturday, September 7, 2013

Caramel Apple Cake

Blair's not so much into super sweet baking. Will eat chocolate cake but prefers a savory cake. So when I stumbled across this recipe I sort of figured Blair might be a bit keen on it. And, yes it was a winner!

Adele was my wee helper today. Because I like to bake I do find it hard to slow down and share the experience with her. Today I did and she told every one how we baked it. I know I should do it more often and really will try.


 Even gave her the job of laying out all the apple pieces, boy she was happy.


It used pretty simple ingredients so I was able to make it without a trip to the super market, always a winner!!


Didn't she do a great job!! She took her job very seriously.


The sides, where the brown sugar did the caramel thing, were the best part, soooooo good!! 

I think it is time for some more

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment