Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pink Fig dress...Done



This has taken me all day. ALL DAY!!!!!! It looks super cute, but, even though I did a size three and she is average for her size, and only two, it is too small. Well not right now, but maybe next week. So rather gutted. So I am going to have to make her wear it every day for a week. She couldn't stand still, as soon as it when on over her head, she was twirling around. Then after about 5 mins she wanted out of that and back into her falling apart tutu. I love it, after all it is made with "love" by Amy Butler! The pattern was rather tricky. The steps were well explained and easy enough to follow, it was just a hard dress. I am so glad I made it. It really challenged me, my poor brain has been well used today. I think I will be going to bed early for sure. Oh PS about the dress, it does have a tie belt to put on, but might leave if off. See how I feel tomorrow.

Oh and the face, poor Adele is a little sick, so she is not her chipper wee self. Looking 100% better than yesterday. Amazing what three Barbie movies and some antibiotics can do.

It has been pouring with rain all day, water is pooling all over the ground, we were going to head off for a long weekend tonight, but planning on going tomorrow now. We need a family break, cross fingers the weather improves.

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment