Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Time to eat THE cheese

So over the last few days we have been eating my very own home made cheese. I think it is fantastic, but you sometimes your view gets a little clouded because you have made it... So I ended up taking that as my plate to the baby shower, and it was all eaten so that has to be a good sign. I didn't say anything about it being home made so people didn't feel that had to eat it. But it went so that is good.
See, doesn't it look good!

Then to get some great feed back from my chief cheerleader (you know who you are), I got some out to be eaten, which Blair of course said ALL the right things. And we had some friends round for lunch, so I made cheese and ham scones, with slices of Brie on the top. So so so good, and just to up the fat content we spread Brie on the hot scone, YUM!

Ready to go into the oven

And cooked! They were pretty darn fine.

I have two rounds of cheese left to eat, but I think I will try and get another batch in the fridge this week some time. To be fair though this week is going mighty fast!

Been making a whole bunch of tops for Silly Goose. My first market/Play Centre fair isn't too far away now and trying to get a whole heap of stock. And still haven't made a decision about the Craft Made Market. I need to talk to Blair about it and see what he thinks. Oh and need to sleep some time as well...

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment