Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sewing night, part two.



I took in a whole heap of strips to sew together for Ryans quilt top. I still had no idea on what I wanted it to look like, well I had a sort of idea, I guess it sort of looks like the plan. I got to work doing the strips and I had them done so early! So I ended up with two lots of blocks.







I still had a load of time, so after wandering round and round Donna's, I can across some lovely brown embossed cuddle fabric. So I cut that into big squares and sewed them all together.
I had enough time to finish it, but the cuddle is rather expensive, so next week I will get the rest and hopefully find the time to finish it. Ryan seems to like it because on Saturday morning I found it spread over his bed. I think he was quite pleased to have some thing made for him.

So that is the end of the sewing night. I am already hanging out for the next one. It was so productive. I could do one every week!

Well that's all folks

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment