Friday, March 4, 2011

Cake Anyone


Today I had a go at making my first Nappy Cake, and you know I was rather pleased for my first go, a little fiddly and I need better tools for making the flowers...but super cute. I wanted something that didn't scream "baby". I wanted to to be sophisticated, almost plain but pretty. I am planning on putting a few more flower on it and a little something on the top, most likely a bunch on paper flowers to match the ones over the cake. But, yes I am quite pleased with it. I sort of got inspiration from a number of sites, basically google nappy cake and you get heaps of hits.

Sorry not much today, have been feeling rather sick and making that cake took most of my energy, couldn't even make a real cake, not good at all, BUT I will be better tomorrow cause I just have so much to do I have to be!

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment