Sunday, March 20, 2011

Quilt and merino leggings FOR ME!

I finally finished this quilt top a while back, life is toooooooo busy. But and anyway here it is. I had originally brought this fabric for my sew a long, but I just thought it was way too cool for that. We have a friend having a baby soon and I just don't know what to make for their baby. This is actually about the second or third thing I have made. Either one lucky baby or I may just have to spread the love round a little! It is cot size and I think I am just going to back it with some fleece, do the sew round the edge, turn it in the right way and top stitch, I think, I guess we will see!









For me, as you know I love merino LOVE LOVE LOVE it. And I did my big shop the other day. So I have made myself some leggings. The photo makes them look like bloomers, but the are leggings. I tried to have their first outing, got all dressed in leggings, tunic, boots, the works, was looking good. Went outside and funny how head to toe merino is really warm, the sun was streaming and I started sweating! I was so gutted, I really wanted to wear them.

And on a happy note, for me, I have sold my first "thing" from my shop!! A merino skivvy! I really am a happy lass.









Well it is Monday and back to this weeks crazy busy schedule,

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment