Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Busy busy busy!!



I have been so busy, doing loads and loads of sewing, most of it for SillyGoose but a wee bit for me and the family. I have been so pleased by the response to my merino goods. Not so much on Etsy or through my Facebook page. But from good old fashioned selling through people I kind of know and mix with. So I haven't been finding the time to update my blog or do house work, isn't that great, well the house work part ha ha.

So far I am limiting myself to tops and leggings for both kids and adults. I really don't think I could handle any more being a one person show. As I write I still have two tops and a pair of adult leggings to make. But you know what, I am so happy!

Anyway I thought I would share my sewing room/mess/hot house. Cause man, with the sewing machine, overlocker and iron going it gets really hot! I just can't seem to work in a tidy environment, I just like mess! And I have noticed with these photos I need to hang some stuff on the walls, they look a little bare.

My aim for the weekend is to have Silly Goose stuff out of the way and do some sewing for my children, they are feeling a little left out. Specially my son, he has been looking at his fabric, sitting in a corner, not moving. So for him I am hoping to get it done. Bless him.

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment