Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The pirate shorts
















Here is Ryan in his cool new shorts, very pleased. He picked this fabric out right before Christmas and I have only just gotten around to making them. I guess I have been busy, oh and the ones on the left are some I made for my shop (FaceBook Silly Goose) they are size four and we think they are pretty cool too, Ryan has been eying them up, bummer for him they are a little small.

I went to Donna's yesterday, brought some more fabric, doh. But it is super cool and it was only three fat quarters. I have been dreaming about it all night, so might have to go get some more, I think I would like a skirt or a bag. But with the FQ I am thinking about making some little purses/make up bags for this months sew a long with my-crafty-crap.blogspot.com, just need some zips now.

No comments:

Post a Comment