Sunday, July 29, 2012

What to do????

 Over the last few nights I have been pottering away, laying out fabrics, looking at them and today I sewed them together. But I only sewed parts of the strips together because I can't decide what colour to put in the middle for the big squares. All along I thought a cream of some sort. Then I remebered I had this blue.
Then I went back to a light colour, not white, but something light. Now I am completely unsure. The blue is different to what I have been playing around with so I quite like it, but I wonder if it will make the quilt a bit dark. The wee blocks have a bit of brown in them and well I just don't know any more. The blue, in its positive side is I have it. Right here and now so I could finish the top off tomorrow. If I went for a lighter colour I still have to work out what colour, then find the shade and then find time to buy it.

Just not sure....

This week is busy already, have another blood test 2 hours this time, another growth scan and an appointment at the hospital as my care has been turned over to them. I am not phased as I do believe intervention and a live baby is a much better outcome than standing back and things not going well. So not sure when I would fit in time to do a bit of fabric shopping, plus we have parent teacher interviews this week, Blairs working days, both working this weekend... The list seems to go on a bit. Plus I really want to finish this quilt, I think it will be cute what ever I end up do I guess. I should just start cutting the blue.

Tx

2 comments: