Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Blueberry Muffins

Ryan has a play date tomorrow with one of his friends from school. The other mummy is coming over too. So I of course want to bake something fresh for the "date". I made a batch of blueberry muffins. It was a new recipe. I think I like them. I can't taste one properly, trying to move baby weight after all, so that will be done tomorrow. They smell good.

Blueberry Muffins:
2 cups flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon

1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 sugar
100 grams butter
1 cup milk
1 egg
1 to 1 and 1/2 cups blueberries

Place all dry ingredients in one large bowl. In another melt butter, then add milk and egg. Beat together. Then mix the wet mixture with the dry ingredient. Fold together and add the blueberries, try not to over mix.

Should make about 12 muffins of a medium mix. Bake for 20 mins at 180, yum!!!

I am planning on having with yogurt. I can't wait. I love to eat!!!!!!

 

I added a tiny bit of embellishment to a stretch in grow. It is a little ruffle. I love it. Simple, but I think rather cute. It is for the next size up, so maybe a little bit later, when Greta is a bit bigger, I will post a photo. It might be a quick go to baby shower gift. A couple of them would be rather cute I think.

Tx




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment