Thursday, September 20, 2012

Little Apples Top Done




So as I said in my post yesterday, I kept it nice and simple. I just couldn't cut it. I couldn't. I think because I had such a small amount of each print I didn't want to mess any of it up. Plus I had seen a few quilts like this online and I thought it looked really nice. I love the red and blue together, I just love all of it.

I was quite impressed how large this quilt is. It is a cot size or lap size. I was worried that the charm pack would make a small quilt. The sashing is only 1 inch. But if I had too, I could put this on Adele. I am not sure how I am going to back this one. Maybe a nice bright red. Its almost summer to feeling rather bright and cheery, the sun is shining, we are off to the beach after work and school holidays start for us.

The plan for this quilt... Once it is all finished I am going to leave it at the beach so it will be one less thing we have cart over. The big kids all have a quilt there so it only is fair Greta has one too.

Time to get packing, not long to the school run.

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment