Sunday, September 30, 2012

New Hat


I had been waiting for seemed forever (o.k a few days) for my new hat pattern. It is from Make it Perfect and called a Sun Kissed Hat. Perfect for girls with their long hair poking through the join at the back. I just love it. It sort of looks like a bonnet. Its feminine and just perfect. AND the brim is nice and large so will keep the sun off her face. Can you tell I love it??

The fabric is Amy Butler, from her Gypsy Caravan range. Very much loving the big flowers. Girlie without being over the top. It goes to an extra large so I might even make myself one. BUT I will use different fabric. I am planning a hat for Greta in the same fabric and it would be very tragic for us to have three matching hats. Even I wouldn't go that far.

Tx

1 comment:

  1. It is gorgeous! You may have inspired me to shop ;o)

    Found you over at the Blogtoberfest2012 list...

    ReplyDelete