Thursday, September 27, 2012

More Storage Bags and a Skirt


I can't fit any of my clothes at the moment and making do with a few maternity clothes that I can still use. Last night I was a bit over them. I don't want to go out and buy a whole bunch of new things but I am getting rather limited. The maternity clothes are too big or dresses which mean it is difficult to feed in. My normal clothes are still too small. I was looking at stuff and came across a cute shirred skirt. I made it, but it didn't look that nice on me. It had a sort of ruffle thing at the top that just looked funny. I think the fabric I used wasn't stiff enough so it kept flopping over and I just knew I would never wear it. I just extended the shirring to the top. It's an improvement and to be fair nothing really looks that nice but it looks a lot better.


I used a light weight fabric and since we are coming into summer I think it will be quite nice. I made it long, down to the ankles pretty much. I figure I can shorten it when I feel like showing off my legs a bit.

Ryan got quite a bit of lego for his birthday, it is sitting in its boxes. It starts to spread over the floor and I am sure bits are going up the vacuum cleaner. Now he has one for his Police lego and one for the fire station. I just love these bags from Make it Perfect. Super quick and simple. Love them!

Its only 930 am and I have done my sewing projects for the day... Guess it means I can work on my next quilt now ;)

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment