Saturday, July 9, 2011

Amy Butler Coin Keeper purse

So the next bag is done in the www.my-crafty-crap.blogspot.com sew along. It really was super duper quick and I took on the advice others had written about it and not put the divider in. Which is great advice because it is a pretty tiny little bag. So what I did was make the bag up without the zip and put a little ribbon handle on it, now it makes up part of a gift for the little party we are going to today. I also lined the front with fusible fleece, it makes it feel at least a bit more durable for little girl adventures.It maybe took a grand total of an hour including cutting, finding the book and dressing Adele in three costumes.
And most importantly it matches the skirt I have made her. What more could a little girl want!
On a side note I made up another block in my quilt. I now have all the rows sewn together, so just making up the blocks and cutting them as I go now. Makes me feel like I am making quicker progress. I know it is silly after all it is still the same amount of sewing. Got to keep the momentum going!
Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment