Tuesday, July 26, 2011

On a hoodie roll

Close on the heels of Blair asking for a hoodie, my wee fashion designer so wanted one too. So he wanted green, a pretty easy brief really. So when we went fabric shopping a while back I had to do some delicate green pointing. He found the brightest, greenest most loud fabric I think has even been made. Of course I would have made it out of that, but I showed him a few options, still it was going to be the super green and just as I was taking it off the shelf he had a change of mind and picked this one instead. Relief!!!! It is the standard, younger type of Blair's one. This time I didn't put on the half sleeve, so just a long sleeve hoodie. I quite like it like this too. The fabric is a 52% merino and 48% polyprop. Which is a great fabric for warmth too and about a third of the cost, so quite like that as well.
See a good choice, a very handsome young man!
Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment