Thursday, July 7, 2011

DISCO!!!!!!! Sorry mostly photos


Well it has been and gone, but what a blast. I am so pleased the kids got into it as much as we did. I think getting to have party food before and a play with their friends sort of hyped them up so much that it was bound to be fun. So I thought today I would let a bunch of photos do the talking...
So here is the pre-ball photos. This is Ryan and his two best kindy buddies. George, he has known from birth and Tessa, who has become a good kindy friend, Henry, who is another coffee group baby and the best friend of my wee Dells. She had been crying because she couldn't wear Tessa's new Cinderella dress to the disco. Very strong my girl.
The sleeping dancing princess, she had a massive sleep in, bless her. She really got into it and had a lovely time too.
I just love them!
Tx

2 comments:

  1. So cool, takes me back to when my children were young, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marie, it was such a lovely night for us parents too

    ReplyDelete