Monday, July 25, 2011

My very special custom order

I have been making quite a few of these merino hoodies of late. So Blair ask when he was getting one. It was the first time he asked for something, well anything for me to make for him. Obviously I was rather excited about the prospect of this. I had visions of black with red or blue. But my darling husband want black and dark grey. Completely rock and roll!So I used Burda pattern 7916. It is a "young fashion" pattern, really though it is for us oldies too. It is the exact same pattern as the kids hoodie. And it really is super duper easy. AND it looks so cool and funky it really is one of those items that really does look quite professional. I really love it. I have two lady sizes in my size ready to be made up and I just think I might be keeping one and adding one to my "shop".
I feel like I have been making a bit of progress in getting some WIP finished, it feels rather satisfying. There is always so much I would love to be able to make and do.
Right time to start packing.
Tx

1 comment: