Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Chocolate Peppermint Fudge


Still using my Christmas Kids baking book and now it is getting so close to Christmas I made Chocolate Peppermint Fudge. It smells so yummy. Currently in the fridge setting, I really cant wait to taste this. I licked the spoon of course and that was tasty. So guessing once hard it will so good. There is a lot of chocolate in it. I used all the correct amounts this time. I have to wait three hours!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chocolate Peppermint Fudge:
50 grams butter
395 grams (one tin) condensed milk
250 gram dark chocolate
100 gram of peppermint chocolate
Candy Canes for the top. I used about 6 small ones
Line your tin with paper. In a pot, on a very very low heat melt butter into the condensed milk. Stir, stir stir! Once the butter is all melted add in all the chocolate and stir until completely melted and combined. Pour into tin. Sprinkle over the tip crushed up candy canes. Done. Simple!

We have finished all our Christmas shopping, mostly likely have to do one more shop at the supermarket. But feeling pretty relaxed about it all. Only three sleeps to go! Wahoo!!!!
Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment