Sunday, December 18, 2011

WHite Chocolate Rocky Road

Oh My Gosh, this is amazing! This is meant to last until Saturday, Christmas with my family, but you know I just don't think it will!
It is from my Christmas Cooking for Kids book I brought a while back. Now I didn't quite make it to the recipe and to be fair it is melted chocolate with stuff in it. So I didn't have everything in the pantry and I really didn't feel like going to the shops. AND I thought I had the right amount of chocolate, but I didn't and whilst I would never so no to adding more chocolate, it still has come out mighty fine.
So this is my version
250 grams of Whitaker's White chocolate
1/3 cup of cranberries
1/2 cup of raisins
1 cup of white marshmallows cut into quarters
1/2 cup of cashew nuts
Melt into one big white chocolaty mess. Pour into a lined tin, put in fridge to set and try your best to wait for it to set
The real recipe had 400 grams of white chocolate and other dried fruits instead of the cashews up to a 1/2 cup. Oh and 6 mint leaf lollies. So I think that will be pretty fantastic too.
Poor Ryan, Adele is so happy to have him home she wont leave him alone. She is constantly hugging him and wanting to be with him. He on the other hand, wants to play with his toys and just have a bit of time to himself. The joy of a little sister!
Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment