Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas table runner

I hope this connected the link. I was randomly looking at various things on you tube, as you seem to do and I came across a quilt as you go table runner. Of course I thought a perfect project for some left over Christmas fabric. So by default it matches my Christmas bunting, how perfect!!!!! I have used this quilt as you go method before on a baby size quilt and it is pretty quick and simple. By watching this, it sort of reminded me about it. Last night I was up late (yes rock and roll on a Saturday night here) sewing the strips on my runner. It is not the straightest thing in the world, adds to its charm. This morning I did the binding, good old machine binding. All done! I love it.
Still loving my machine and trying to think of something to make tonight...
Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment