Sunday, December 4, 2011

Madeline Skirt

I made one of these skirts, skirt C not shown, last summer and I have had so many compliments on it. One of my friends liked it so much she wanted one of her own. The other day a fabric store, that we quite like, was having a big sale. A couple of texts later we had plans to head there and buy the fabric for her skirt. She found a really lovely one, so lovely that myself and our other friend tried hard to talk her out of buying it so we could have it. (Joking of course)
The skirt is pretty simple, just a standard A-line. But it is the cute little pockets and the ruffle that make it look so lovely. The yoga band top makes it super comfortable. Especially this time of the year where all I seem to be doing it eating!
So that is all finished and ready to go to its new home. I hope she likes the finished product.
Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment