Monday, October 1, 2012

Jam Drops

We have some more friends coming over today so I made up a batch of Jam Drops. Ryan doesn't like jam so I did half jam and half nutella. Our guests haven't arrived yet and he has pretty eaten all the nutella ones. Lets hope Adele's wee friend likes jam.


I used my Christmas baking book. The kids got all excited that they were going to make a ginger bread house. I guess that means we will be making one at Christmas time.



A little some one couldn't wait for them to cool and then told me know much she didn't like them anyway, nice.


I have joined Blogtoberfest. The idea is that I blog every day for a month. I am hoping to use this as inspiration to finish off a few bits and pieces I have half done or things I want to make but haven't gotten round to it. I think I will have to write a list. I am going to try and stay away from quilting (yeah right) and do a couple of Christmas things.

This year I am not going to make a bunch of presents like I did last year. Just things for my kids. They weren't received overly well. People looked a bit gutted to be getting home made. It was a bit up-setting but my kids love made so they will get extra bits ;).

I cleaned the house this morning and it is already a tip, again! The only down side of school holidays.

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment