Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Getting there sslllooowwwlyy


I am finally starting to feel like I am making progress with my postage stamp quilt. Like I have already said, it is pretty slow going. I have put in quite a few hours, enough to finish pretty much any other quilt I have done. And I know that hard work does get its own rewards, and I have been trying so hard to cut perfect, sew prefect...it is still not lining up perfect. I mean it is pretty good, but just not perfect. So I am a little bit gutted with my efforts. Not at the quilt, I guess at myself.

But anyway here is a progress update photo: The good thing is it looks fantastic in the photo and I know I should not be so hard on myself but I guess I thought I was getting a whole heap better.

But on a much much brighter note, been playing with some of my stash and I think I have enough to do a few more projects, so very pleased about that. Oh and I may just have brought a teeny bit more fabric. But to be fair some of it was to finish other projects so that might not count. I know that I am tricking myself but hey I am OK with that tee hee hee


Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment