Sunday, February 13, 2011

My postage stamp quilt

Been busy working away on my next quilt top. This is after reading the www.psiquilt.blogspot.com blog, and seeing the most amazing quilts on her flicker group. Though the quilt a long is well finished, I had a lovely fat quarters and a fat eighths bundle, matching, with no direction on them. I brought them because I liked them, no idea what, who and when for. So I thought this would be quite a nice one. They are "busy" patterns so this with all the white I think and hope makes a great contrast. So I have been sewing up the cut strips, hopefully get them all sewn up tonight so I can iron and cut tomorrow.
So as you can see teal, lime and purple! It should make a 60" by 60" quilt and then I will see if I want to put a border or just leave it. A friend is having a baby so I am think if a girl this might be a nice present.

Other crafting projects..... Well just this and the quilt top for my son, slowly working through my list, though does it count if I add other projects he he he he

No comments:

Post a Comment