Monday, February 7, 2011

I have been bad.....

I have been so bad, yesterday I cut out a whole heap of 2.5 inch strips to make a postage stamp quilt top, out of fabric I have (mostly, need a tiny bit more white) and have been very excited about that, planning it in my head, thinking about it non-stop. Continually checking the http://www.psiquilt.com/ blog.... then today, I don't know why, was it because I didn't have the white and am trying so hard not to buy fabric, I started cutting another one. Blake Riley All Stars 2 for Ryan. He was pretty excited. I try not to have loads of projects on the go at once, I find it hard to focus, I am usually pretty good and seeing one through before cutting into the next one, but for some reason today I just had to cut. And you know I am so sure it IS because I am trying to be good and not spend money. Oh and I got this fabric off http://www.sewpretty.co.nz/ or search Sew Pretty on facebook. Amazing cool fabrics, yes I love that place too! But see, look at the fabric isn't it lovely! Boyish without being babyish.
And also to link to facebook, or not. that is the question

No comments:

Post a Comment