Thursday, February 24, 2011

Postage stamp quilt...DONE!

Well the top part is, since I get them professionally quilted, and that takes time and money, I considered them done once the top is done. I am so so pleased. It looks o.k, could be straighter, but over all I love it. From a distance you cant notice the wobbly bits, and some time I have to learn to give myself a break, I can't be perfect all the time ;).

So here it is (the lime sort of looks yellow, but it is lime)
It is 150 cm by 150 cm.

Blair rung me today and told me we are invited to a first birthday party on Sunday for a couple he works with. Great, love birthday parties, but I am working tomorrow, all day, so been busy trying to sort out a wee home made gift. I am doing a skirt with matching hat. About half way so will post some photos tomorrow if I get the change. All go at our house!

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment