Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Super short post


I have loaded a few thing in my "shop". I am finding it hard to be focused with everything that has been going on. I have a few family and friends in Christchurch, and a few I didn't hear from till late last night, but at least I am one of the lucky ones that has every one accounted for.

So to stop myself from watching the news all day, like I have the tendency to do in things like this, I made another sew a long hat. Which I guess now isn't really a sew along since I have made two hats... but hey I still loved been part of it all and will do the next one and one after, so Hazel, you have me for the long haul! So I made a bigger, size large, for Ryan I and I do think it sits a lot better. I brought a 5 pack of fat quarters and was able to get two hats, though Ryans one was a little pack-work, but if I had know I was going to do two it would have been ok I think. So that makes them about $15 each and I am happy with that, after all they ARE batman. So he is spider man in the photo but it is usually batman. And Adele love anything Ryan has so it works out better her having her own one. So really everyone is super happy, for once.

Update of postage stamp quilt, just be I know you care hee hee Another row done, two to go!

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment