Sunday, February 27, 2011

I-pad cover, too much, not at all!

For my birthday my husband splashed out and treated me to a fantastic I-pad, I just love it!! I am not one who usually gets all excited about teckie stuff, If I can't use it straight away I don't want it. But this is so easy and just so cool. I got the standard cover for it but I wanted something a bit more, well girlie. A black standard cover sort of screamed business to me, and I am not that at all!.

So I whipped this up Saturday morning, it is fully lined (of course) and padded AND quilted. I love this fabric and had no idea what to do with it, I wanted something for me, Adele has waaaay to many clothes as it is and it was only fat quarters, so really it was perfect!















So now my I-pad looks rather stylish I think! I think I will make another one, but with a "lid". A flap to fold over the top, make a bit more enclosed. This one is a little snug, so a tiny bit bigger too, though if I took it out of its black case I am sure it would be a perfect fit.

Well enough for now, I have a baby quilt to make a start on, I am hoping I have enough to make two at the same time, not so sure though.

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment