Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gardening Time




So here is the start of my summer garden. The last couple of years I have usually grown from seed all the wee plants I want to grow in the garden. But it was such a mild winter that when we were last in the garden store there was so many plants already at this size. So I just brought a whole bunch and went with that. So we have peas, beans, tomato's, pepper, onions and a new herb garden. We only moved into this place in December and I left behind my super fantastic garden. So at the moment we only have two bins, one day we will have four. We still haven't worked out where to put potatoes or corn. Next year!!!!! We are trying to put a bit more thought into our gardens but since this isn't really an area we know much about we sort of muddle along and are happy if we get a small yield. It is all about learning and giving things ago.
Ryan's 5th birthday party this weekend, wow, so so fast. He keeps changing his mind about what cake he wants, trying to get him to go firm on an idea is a bit hard. Every day it is something new with promises of this is the last time I change my mind. I am looking forward to the new adventures, but also a little nostalgic about my baby growing up. It really was waaaay to fast. And with all the making for other parties I have no idea what to make for Ryan, will the cake count? Or maybe a pair of shorts tomorrow....
So much to do and so so little time
Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment