Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A finishing sort of day

I have been going crazy busy this afternoon finishing projects, I brought batting, did some binding and now have three completely finished quilts.

I am doing my first market, post Greta, so whilst I have a whole heap of merino things to make I finished a few quilts and am hoping to sell them. I am rather nervous as it has been a while and markets just do freak me a bit. Standing there trying to sell stuff. I might try and talk a friend into joining me.

So here's some finished work..

2 comments:

  1. They are just delightful,love the second one Tessa, best of luck on your market, people are on the look out for Christmas gifts. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I did a market last night, wasn't so good but at least it was a night out of the house. Thanks for the kind words

      Delete