Saturday, October 27, 2012

Chocolate and Vanilla Swirl Cookies

The blogtober has been great. I have been looking at many blogs and getting loads of new ideas. I came across the recipe for these cookies and knew I was going to have to make them. I made these this morning for the kids lunch box this week. I think they taste rather nice, Adele... these are yuck! Thankfully a little friend of hers came over and thought they were pretty tasty as well.


http://www.aspoonfulofsugardesigns.com/2012/10/chocolate-and-vanilla-swirl-cookies.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+aspoonfulofsugardesigns%2FrnqK+%28A+Spoonful+of+Sugar%29

I had a bit of kid free time today, well big kid free time. Meet a friend for lunch and coffee and then a walk along the river. Was so nice getting a break from it all.

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment